Options

84% passed the test on this site!ii's that enough?

ronorono Member Posts: 121 ■■■□□□□□□□
I've read the Mike Meyers book(5th edition)and took the test on this site which I scored with a 84 %.Do you think that it will be enough for passing the Core on Friday?
I'm still reading to get more prepared! :)
Mess with the best,Die like the rest!

Comments

• Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    You should be good to go. Try the practice exams that came with your Myer's book as well, as they are from my expierience a little easier, and a good confidence booster. Passing score on A+ is a little over 50% these days, so with as much studying as you have done, it's not a question of "Can I pass it?" but more like "How much above passing can I score?". Just relax, and enjoy your exam.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    Carson_MageCarson_Mage Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ghent wrote:
    You should be good to go. Try the practice exams that came with your Myer's book as well, as they are from my expierience a little easier, and a good confidence booster. Passing score on A+ is a little over 50% these days, so with as much studying as you have done, it's not a question of "Can I pass it?" but more like "How much above passing can I score?". Just relax, and enjoy your exam.
    Actually when i took the exam two months ago the pass mark was around 45%, pretty low.
  • Options
    Thanks !I'm still stressed ,it's the first test:)but...I'm feeling that I have control over the subject,too;)
    I'll be back with my score;)
    see you around :D
  • Options
    Yeah, that first exam is definately a heart attack waiting to happen. I hate that they make you take the survey before you find out whether you passed or failed. My heart was beating about a million times per minute, but after you get that "Passed" on your screen, it's the greatest feeling the world.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    mikey_bmikey_b Member Posts: 188
    Remember not to stress yourself when doing your cram, you might not cover as much, but you'll retain it better. I remember being in the seat the first time, it's nerve-racking. Even worse, I wrote core and OS on the same day, about 10 minutes apart (just enough to sneak out for a cigarette!). Relax and take your time, but not too long.
    Mikey B.

Current: A+, N+, CST, CNST, MCSA 2003
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  • Options
    icon_wink.gif
    I DO NOT FEAR THE COMPTIA!!!I'M STRONG!:)
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah I remember when I took my 1st exam. It was very nerve racking. It also doesn't help when they put you in a small room with 2 cameras watching you. I also had a glass window behind me so the people monitoring the test could see me at all times. Not a very good feeling...after a while you forget about it because your stress shifts over to the test. When I took my A+ I took both exams one after another. icon_eek.gif neatless to say I passed. The worst is sitting there and waiting for your results to come up on the screen. Feels like you're ready to have a heart attack, but when you get your passing score it's a great feeling and it feels like someone just took a huge weight off your shoulders.

I have my Net+ exam setup for tomorrow wish me luck, I'll come back with some feed back on the test. icon_wink.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    Good luck viper.