Options

Drizzt Passed!

DrizztDrizzt Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, I sat the core yesterday and passed with a 554 I thought that I would do a bit better but as they say "a Pass is a Pass" ! The passing score was 515 so I only just made it. icon_confused.gif I had quite a few questions on chips and sockets, espesialy the pentium pro / socket 8 (3 times!) Also printers make sure that you know about all types of printers not just the laser printer! As far as the unmarked questions go I had a question about Win XP and it's support of IEEE1394 (firewire!) and a few questions on serial ATA.

Comptia love to stick in questions where two of the answers are correct but they only want the one!! Wish me luck in the OS Tech exam and hopefully the next time I post I'll be A+ qualified !

Drizzt icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congratulations!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
  • Options
    Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    A big congrats to ya! Do you have your hardware test scheduled?
  • Options
    DrizztDrizzt Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Special_k21 I'm not sure what you mean! I have already sat the Core "Hardware" Exam. The one I have coming up is the OS Technologies! Anyway I better get some study done icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanx for the congrats icon_wink.gif