Passed today 70-291!!!!

scullersculler Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well I took the 70-291 exam for the first and last time today!!!! :D It was as tough as advertised. The score wasn't spectacular, but those wonderful words, Congratulations you passed appeared in the score report pop up.

Suggestions here about studying DNS, WSUS helped.

70-293 is next on my list. That starts tomorrow.

The exam itself had a few problems. It was a Prometric exam. It stopped four times and had to be restarted. Of course the last time was just after I clicked on the button to score the exam. ;) It's funny how easy it is to take these things when you pass the exam. In any event if your taking an exam soon be aware that this can happen. The proctor for the exam said that they had been having a lot of these problems lately.

One last thing. after you click on the button that you are done and before they give you the score they ask about doing a survey. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have the patience to do a survey before I know the score. At that point I just need to know if I passed, so I skip the survey.

Sculler
Do Good Work, Keep In touch, Have fun.

Comments

• sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Congratulations mate..... I have my 291 booked for April 19th..... Studying like crazy at the moment :)

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    Great! Lots of 70-291 passes of late!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • jimmyp83jimmyp83 Member Posts: 18 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats man! I passed mine today, but the whole time it kept freezing. I had to keep hitting calculator to unlock it. It would then snap out of it.
  • scullersculler Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations...

Next exam I'll remember the trick about the calculator.

Thanks
    Sculler
    Do Good Work, Keep In touch, Have fun.
  • rhelt100rhelt100 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sculler wrote:
    One last thing. after you click on the button that you are done and before they give you the score they ask about doing a survey. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have the patience to do a survey before I know the score. At that point I just need to know if I passed, so I skip the survey.
    Sculler

I never do the survey either. How am I going to comment on a question when I don't know for sure that I got it correct yet. Show me if the answer was wrong and I'll try to find a way to argue it :)

Gratz on your pass. I've just begun studying for it and just after the first few chapters I've gained a whole new respect for the networking team at my work. Subnetting can be tricky.