Options

Another PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomisantomisan Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
It wasn't pretty but it was a pass (652)......YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on to A+. I will be working on the old test before it changes on June 30. I have been told by many people the new criteria is a bit harder and to try and get it out of the way fast. So I will.

thanks for the support and help from all.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    losercorelosercore Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tomisan wrote:
    It wasn't pretty but it was a pass (652)......YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on to A+. I will be working on the old test before it changes on June 30. I have been told by many people the new criteria is a bit harder and to try and get it out of the way fast. So I will.

thanks for the support and help from all.

This may be coming late but I just took the 2006 A+ and I was already A+ in 2001. I will tell you this much. The new tests are way easier than the old tests.

It's harder to find study material but the test is much better. more real world scenarios and less memorizing IRQ's, DMA and all that stuff. The old hardware exam was a pain in the ass with the chipsets, memory speeds and IRQ,s The new test explains more about how a real world tech would see it.

just thought i would throw this out there. Good luck either way you do it...

Congrats on your Network+ too. :D
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass, can i ask why you sat network+ before a+?
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops