Options

Got in late for the CISSP Exams

imcezuimcezu Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Reached the exam a neat 90 Mins Late due to a goof up in the mails from the Registrar of ISC2. The first mail said location " TO BE DETERMINED" and I went to the Host's office at 8:00 am to find it closed. None of the Tel nos given in the admission document were answered. Even the Number in Hongkong went into voice mail

Eventually i made a dash of 30 Kms to reach the venue a neat 90 mins late. Ah Imagine the state of my mind as i entered the cenre. I thought they would not take me in . I Was able to answer 210 questions in the available time.

I GOT 671 - Pretty Sad isnt it ????

One lesson i learnt although. Speak to the Host center a day in advance

Caesar
+919820654321

Comments

• Options
    drakhan2002drakhan2002 Member Posts: 111
    OMG! That's a terrible story. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they refund your money.
    It's not the moments of pleasure, it's the hours of pursuit...
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    imcezu wrote:
    Reached the exam a neat 90 Mins Late due to a goof up in the mails from the Registrar of ISC2. The first mail said location " TO BE DETERMINED" and I went to the Host's office at 8:00 am to find it closed. None of the Tel nos given in the admission document were answered. Even the Number in Hongkong went into voice mail

Eventually i made a dash of 30 Kms to reach the venue a neat 90 mins late. Ah Imagine the state of my mind as i entered the cenre. I thought they would not take me in . I Was able to answer 210 questions in the available time.

I GOT 671 - Pretty Sad isnt it ????

One lesson i learnt although. Speak to the Host center a day in advance

Caesar
    +919820654321

I'm sorry to hear this. How did you end up finding the right location??
  • Options
    imcezuimcezu Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No they did not refund my Money !!!! in fact i asked them for a re-exam immediately irrespective of what the results would be but they answered in the negative !!! Anyways appearing again in June

I came to know of the center through common friends who know the Host's Mobile no.

Wish me best of luck please !!!! :)

Caesar
  • Options
    anuragsomanuragsom Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    :D
    WISH YOU A VERY BEST OF LUCK Ceaser...:)

I knw you will definately Pass this time...and then we will have PARTY...
    :)
    See you
    Anurag Som
  • Options
    lopezcolopezco Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That is terrible, from 40 questions you needed less than 30 points.

I wish you good luck in your next try!
    DAL
    "If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees." — Kahlil Gibran