Options

I take the test on monday

wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
Years of procastination and sweating bullets has lead me to this moment folks. I take the test, april 2nd, and I can only hope that I've brainwashed myself enough. I actually went out at the last minute and bought the exam cram 2 book. I had read the meyers book, but alot of the concepts he threw in their confused me. Mostly cause I have a hard time visualizing all the vocab involved. Anyways, that being said, I think that I have a good idea of what I'm looking for on this test. Everyone and their mom thinks I'm going to pass this test and I honestly hope I can too. I've read 3 different books, one of which I can't even recall at this point, and I've given all i can give. My only hope now is that things just tend to work out. Wish me luck.
Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.

Comments

• Options
    initialdinitiald Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    Regg'

"Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    it sounds to me like you have done plenty of studying for this, now have some confidence in yourself, go in there on monday and nail it!!!!!! good luck :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Light review this weekend. Good rest night before you exam...at this point you either know it or you don't. Just relax :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I agree with Plantwiz 100%. Your brain needs to relax before the exam. I always take it easy the day before an exam as well as 0 studying the day of the exam. Make sure you get good sleep, and have a healthy breakfast. Don't eat too much or your mind will be thinking about how full and uncomfortable you feel. Good luck!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Yeah. I kinda decided that even if I do fail the first time, it's gonna be alright, cause that will give me the best idea I could possibly have about the test question worded format. And plus, like was stated before hand on another post, it's gonna allow me to know what my weak points are and focus on those.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.