How hard is exam?

rcsnydleyrcsnydley Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm taking my exam this Saturday and am kind of nervous about the difficulty of the exam.
I started out thinking it would be easy but, then as I studied it seemed as though it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought.
Now I'm not sure. So I'm wondering just how hard is it?

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I found the exam to be moderately difficult. The most important thing for you, is to be confident. Know your common ports and protocols, utilities, topologies, and troubleshooting. I received a lot of scenario questions; given a scenario, diagnose, and resolve any problem. If you can, print out a copy of the Tech Notes from this site. I used them right before I went in as quick reresher. I also used a lot of practice exams, here, and Transcender as well. Good luck.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    If you have severe self doubts, you might want to reschedule.

You should go in with good confidence. And, when you do go for the exam, read all quetions carefully and be sure you understand them before answering. To me, the most difficult part was reading through and sifting out the things that are pertinent to answering the question--especially on the real-life scenarios.

Best of luck.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • rcsnydleyrcsnydley Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the help.
    I'm studying hard and feeling pretty good about the exam.
    I'll let you know how it goes.
  • rcsnydleyrcsnydley Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed the exam today. My score was 753.
    The test was moderately difficult, the first 20 questions were hard and then it got pretty easy for the most part.
    Now its onto MCSA.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, rc.....!

I'm workin' on M$ certs now towards MCS?.

Best of luck.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congratulations!!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    copngrats on the pass

i loved the network+ exam. i enjoyed the material and the fact that so few of the questions had appeared in practice tests gave me the opportunity to think.
    A+ Moderator
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Good luck on the MCSA exams.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete