Options

2003 Objectives

mrjawbonesmrjawbones Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anyone taken the new 301 Core exam yet? If so, is it significantly different from the old 221? I'm scheduled to take the new exam on Monday so I was just wondering if anyone has taken it with the new objectives yet so I can get an idea of what to expect. TIA.
WIP: CEH
Next: CCNA

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

Comments

• Options
    tinmantinman Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am taking the 2003 core on Monday 22nd, Have you taken it yet, I would like to know is there a major difference bettween the 2002 exam, because for 4 months I've been studying for 2002 method with adaptive questioning.
  • Options
    mrjawbonesmrjawbones Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yeah i've taken it and passed with a 579. i was less than thrilled because it was certainly no minor update like comptia had claimed it would be. the wording is a whole lot different and there were several off the wall questions. good luck tomorrow! i'll be taking the software exam tomorrow myself.
    WIP: CEH
    Next: CCNA

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    if you know the material, you should be able to answer any question that they throw at you ;)
    A+ Moderator