DHCP Audit Log Event IDs

EverlifeEverlife Member Posts: 253 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone memorize these for the exam? I have the feeling it's the type of thing that Microsoft may toss on there. There isn't too many, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Just curious, thanks in advance.

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm the type of person that tries to learn everything possible and make sure I know it, and I always advise others to do the same. When it comes to this stuff such as event ids and stuff, I honestly wouldn't bother learning those. There is much other stuff to actually learn that would actually benefit you in the "real world" and the exam. Don't waste your time with event ids and spend more time on stuff that matters like configuring/designing DNS, DHCP, IPSEC, RRAS, etc... You can always look up event id#s in real world in a matter of seconds but you can't look up how to configure an entire DNS solution in seconds.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • EverlifeEverlife Member Posts: 253 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's my feeling exactly, thanks icroyal!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Yup, I agree completely with icroyal on this one. Don't sweat the details like event ID's or error codes, things of that nature. You're going to have your hands full with DNS, DHCP, RRAS, security issues, and throwbacks to 70-290 regarding share permissions, AD basics, and user/group configuration. Knowing the concepts, how to configure services, and how to troubleshoot common issues is going to serve you a lot better than memorizing specific codes and numbers.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.