Been watching the new BSCI from Trainsignal

optimusoptimus Member Posts: 183
Hi peeps,

I have been watching the new Trainsignal video that just came out for the new BSCI exam. It seems pretty good so far. It is taught by Mr. Chris Bryant, who actually seems like he cares about what you are learning and encourages you to move on. The commands he uses are explained clearly, and he throws you a tidbit here and there to emphasize points he is trying to make. Seems like a good guy. I really do like the videos though. They seem to give a nice layer to the book that I am reading and also my own lab stuff using Dynamips and my real routers/switches. I only wonder why during the introduction they don't do a small shot of the classroom and the instructor. It just comes staight to the presentation (whiteboard). That small touch would make it feel a bit more like you were in a real classroom with the guy.

Comments

• initialdinitiald Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey there optimus. Yeah, the TrainSignal CBTs are pretty good. I used them for my Network+ studies and now using them for the CCNA test.

I only wonder why during the introduction they don't do a small shot of the classroom and the instructor. It just comes staight to the presentation (whiteboard). That small touch would make it feel a bit more like you were in a real classroom with the guy.

I don't want to feel like I'm in a real classroom as I used to always fall asleep in class. HA! Just kidding. icon_confused.gif
    Regg'

"Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
  • -prophet--prophet- Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CCIE number one two nine three threeeee...

I'm currently using the older version and must say it is great instruction!

Cheers,
    Prophet
  • seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Was sagst du?

Hard to concentrate with the beer wench poking eyes out...
    Lab first, ask questions later
  • optimusoptimus Member Posts: 183
    Yeah, I started to watch the OSPF series today, and it really puts things into perspective nicely after reading about it in the text. If you have the money to invest in the video, it really is worth it IMO. I am hoping to pass this BSCI sometime in the Summer, and if all goes well, I will also buy another Trainsignal for my next exam.