Options

[b]Where can i get transcender exams and how much to they co

DamienMDamienM Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
:P Hi All
Hope all U guys are well. Can anyone suggest where i can get transcender exams for network+ and how much they cost.

Thanx Guys
Take care
Damien Mallon

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Go to,

http://www.transcender.com/products/product.asp?SKU=CTN%2BC0200

There are prices and other information.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    You can find them here:
    Transcender.com

and the price appears to be $199 (they aren't cheap - but usually worth the investment) :)
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    www.transcender.com

No wonder those guys give u a money back gaurantee. Chances u flunk an exam when u go with those guys is very slim. And hey, I ain't doing any publicity for anyone, but that's the case with thiose guys. I always wonder..??? Above all, you can learn from their practice exams. believe it or not, I just went through the transcenders 229 exam objective by objective and learned from the answers. They teach you much more than a teacher or a book.

my .02 cents.
    2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used the transcender practice test before I took my Net+ exam and it helped me a lot. I also used another practice exam...can't remember the name but 5-7 questions that were on that practice exam were on my actual Net+ exam, word for word.
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    viper75 wrote:
    I used the transcender practice test before I took my Net+ exam and it helped me a lot. I also used another practice exam...can't remember the name but 5-7 questions that were on that practice exam were on my actual Net+ exam, word for word.

I think I got the breaking record of 17 questions on the actual exam. I certainly was surprised. Sometimes this makes u think about somethings....
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    STexamsSTexams Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The trancenders have been around for a long time and they are pretty good, but the $199 is too high. Think of it this way, most exam simulators cost around $29.95, you can buy 2 of them and pass the real exam no problem for a whole lot less than $199. The money back guarantee is a marketing gimmick. Fewer than 10% of people who use exam simulators before taking the exam fail.
    Freddy
    Free Online Exams and Tutorials
    http://www.stexams.com