question

cdamaniacdamania Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,
i am going to be taking my 70-291 in a couple weeks. i been studying lot of material that i have. i can use a few tips. what kind of material do this test cover so i can focus in that area a little more.
thanks

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    DNS, DNS, DNS, and more DNS. When you're done studying that, (and DNS,) make sure you nail down your RRAS and your security templates. Aside from that, make sure you know your stuff from 70-290, because there'll be some deja-vu in that area, regarding the things you saw on permissions and the first baby-steps into AD.

Good luck on the test, and let us know how it goes once you're done.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, I hear DNS is somewhat of a focus on this exam. You will be tested on everything though, so I wouldn't just focus on a few areas. Plus, you need to know the material if you're going to use it in the real world, so you might as well just learn it now ;)
  • Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115
    And if I could add one thing that you study, I would say DNS.

Good luck,
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.
  • rhelt100rhelt100 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    And if I could add one thing that you study, I would say DNS.

Good luck,

I've actually had a couple people tell me that DHCP was emphasized more than DNS on this test. Any comments?