Options

pearsonvue authorized test centers

hi:
I was trying to schedule the ms 291 exam at pearsonvue.com. however, when i attempted so, i found out that the authorized test center where i took my exams before was not there. Do you know what happens like this? I checked the test center home page but its still there. I don't wanna try different centers because I don wanna adapt a new environment while taking my test. If that center is still business, why isnt it on my list at pearsonvue???????
mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    taktsoi wrote:
    hi:
    I was trying to schedule the ms 291 exam at pearsonvue.com. however, when i attempted so, i found out that the authorized test center where i took my exams before was not there. Do you know what happens like this? I checked the test center home page but its still there. I don't wanna try different centers because I don wanna adapt a new environment while taking my test. If that center is still business, why isnt it on my list at pearsonvue???????

Maybe they moved? Or were closed for lack of ......??

In any case, get over the idea that you are unable to 'test' elsewhere...it's silly. You have your ID, a PC that acts as your exam booklet....none of that changes. So, sign up at the next closest location and knock the exam out of the park!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Bob KiwiBob Kiwi Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got the impression, which may be wrong, that some sites only offer certain tests. Maybe that's the result?
  • Options
    taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    Hi Plantwiz:
    haha, its not silly, its smart, coz if you feel comfortable at certain places, you just wanna go back there again, i have a friend of mine who caught COLD very badly while taking his exam. He said the test center is cold like turning on the AC all the times. haha, btw, i already schedule the test at different place. thanks

hi Bob Kiwi:
    This center is gone on the list at all even i attempt to take my old test at the same place. so...its gotta be some reasons that they are gone....

btw, i contacted the pearsonvue. they said whatever its on the list is the current. so i will choose the test center nearby then.

thanks guys
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3