Passed thanks to pizza

penniwelpenniwel Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took the OS exam this a.m. and after heart palpitations, taking that dumb survey, it finally popped up on the screen "Congratulations...you passed". Geeez. Sure not in the mood to take the survey when you are sweatin bullets waiting on the results.

Anyway...thanks to the "please do not throw sausage pizza away" ditty to remember the OSI. I love it, memorized it, and of course there was aboslutely nothing on my exam about it. :D

anyway...my score was low (597)but what the hey....I'm now A+ Certified, ready to get going on Networks+. I think I just enjoy the total adrenaline rush from the exams. - penn

ps: These boards are super and extremely helpful & supportive. Thanks.

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the new cert.!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    Congrats on the Pass. Onto the next Cert!
  • STexamsSTexams Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_cool.gif Congratulations, those tests are not easy so don't feel bad about the score. You did just fine.
    Freddy
    Free Online Exams and Tutorials
    http://www.stexams.com
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    congrats.

i didn't think the osi was in a+ though.
    A+ Moderator
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah...when I took my Net+ exam I came to the end of the test and I did not take the survey because I couldn't sit there and wait any longer to know if I passed or not so I skipped the survey. :)

BTW...
    Congratz!!!
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    I completed the survey on my first MCP exam, but after an agonising few minutes while I clicked next on them all..never agreed to do them again..just adds an few unnecessary minutes to the anxiety at the end of an exam..

Well done on the pass..
    A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.
  • GoodhopeGoodhope Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • djeddydjeddy Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□