Which CCNP BSCI Cisco Press Book ???

mp3spymp3spy Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Ok, So I got my CCNA this past Janurary, I've had a nice little break and ready to tackle the CCNP.

Books wise, I see:

Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI) (Authorized Self-Study Guide) (3rd Edition) (Self-Study Guide) by Diane Teare and Catherine Paquet Book

AND

CCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide (4th Edition) (Exam Certification Guide) by Brent Stewart (Hardcover - Jun 29, 2007) NOT AVAILBLE YET.

AND

CCNP BSCI Exam Certification Guide (CCNP Self-Study, 642-801), Third Edition

I know when I studied the CCNA I read the Intro and ICND Cisco Press books which were Self Study, Exam Certification Guides. Also, For the CCNA the Cisco Press Cert Guides were well detailed and an excellent reference when I practiced labs and questions.

In this case which route should I choose for the BSCI Exam? Suggestions and Opinions? icon_confused.gif:
Thanks
=D

[/quote]
Ok CCNA BREAK IS OVER, TIME FOR CCSP!!!

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If Diane Teare or Catherine Paquet write a book (individually or together) even remotely connected to a Cisco topic (or exam) you're thinking about studying -- get it. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • mp3spymp3spy Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    If Diane Teare or Catherine Paquet write a book (individually or together) even remotely connected to a Cisco topic (or exam) you're thinking about studying -- get it. :D

How do I know you're not married to one or maybe both of them ???!?! icon_lol.gif
    Ok CCNA BREAK IS OVER, TIME FOR CCSP!!!
  • buulambuulam Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Maybe he is? That would explain all his Cisco knowledge haha
    Currently working on:
    CCNP (BCMSN, ONT, ISCW completed)
    HP ASE ProCurve Networking (BPRAN, Security completed)
  • NetworkGodNetworkGod Member Posts: 236 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Got the Diane Teare BSCI book, it's pretty good, but i decided to go back to BCMSN and then BSCI, labs are too complicated right now..
    What one man can do another can do.

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.

- CCNA - CCDA - BCMSN - BSCI -
    - 70-270 -
  • NightShade1NightShade1 Member Posts: 433 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You missing Routing TCP/IP for CCIE professionals for the BSCI.... This is actually the best book i ever bough hehe
  • Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You should probably also get the Cisco Press BGP book. It's massively overkill for the NP but you'll need it if you want to pursue the CCIE or the CCIP.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/