Passed

pildpild Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello to everyone, i also passed the comptia network+.

I was study the official comptia network+ book, and i want to say that this book doesn't cover the examine material and also because i have been made a fast read to materials included in this site...only i can say good job techexam group.

i am curious why in the official book doesn't cover tha antenna part of the wifi? If i wasn't study electronics what i could done?

Thanks you again, and i am going to the ccna...

Comments

• eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    Good Job!!
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology
  • coldbugcoldbug Member Posts: 189
    gratz dude!!

whats next on your plan? i mean after the big break, of course...hehe
    "If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth."
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Welcome to TechExams and congratulations for passing Network+.

Good luck with the CCNA!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome to the site! Congrats on your pass and good luck with CCNA!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My Network Plus book by Robert J. Shimonski is relly good. It covers wireless but not as much as I would like. I ended up getting the CWNP book to help me with some of the more in deepth topics in wireless.

Things like Yagi anteena's, Directional anteena's and Parabolic dish's are talked about in my book but not as much as I would like. The CWNP book goes into more detail then the Network Plus test goes but better to be safe then miss a question on test

Anyway congrats on the passing the network plus test
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino