Options

Weekend before INTRO

kafifi13kafifi13 Member Posts: 259
Guys,

I'm taking my Intro this Monday. Planning on spending my entire weekend indoors and just going over material one final time. Any tips? Anything i should reallly concentrate on. I figured I'd spend alot of time on my Boson Netsimulator and go over the labs again to get me ready for the Sim's which everyone talks about. Any tips on Test day? This is my first Cisco Exam and i'm real nervous. i feel as though i know what i'm doing but you never know until you get in there.

i have to say you guys have been great. Alot of my questions have been answered by just seeing what you guys write in here.

Comments

• Options
    JCrouseJCrouse Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dont over study -- get out and get some fresh air, it might not be what you want to do, but it does help tremendously.

Sim it up, review the Intro blue print and go over foundation topics for self assesment .. do them all and then go back and find your weaknesses and then dive in to solidifying your not so strong points.

Eat some good food and get plenty of sleep. My only advice!

-Jman
    Dont blame me, I just work here!
  • Options
    kafifi13kafifi13 Member Posts: 259
    The one thing i did promise myself is that i'd give myself some time to go for a walk or catch a ball game on TV or something. But your right...i guess i need to be careful and make sure i don't over study. It's hard to believe i'm saying this. I was probably one of the worst students when i was going through high school and College. Now i find myself wanting to study. Amazing what getting older does. :D
  • Options
    iprouteiproute Member Posts: 269
    kafifi13 wrote:
    The one thing i did promise myself is that i'd give myself some time to go for a walk or catch a ball game on TV or something. But your right...i guess i need to be careful and make sure i don't over study. It's hard to believe i'm saying this. I was probably one of the worst students when i was going through high school and College. Now i find myself wanting to study. Amazing what getting older does. :D
    Thanks for this post and thanks in advance for any comments that might be posted after this one. I have it on Friday, so good luck to us both.
    CCNP Progress
    ROUTE [X] :: SWITCH [X] :: TSHOOT [X]