Options

Taking A+ next week

cm2387cm2387 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_eek.gif I have alrdy passed my network+ certification. Now I'm taking A+. Is it alot of problematic questions or specs. I took A+ classes and have been studing for 3 weeks planning to test in a week Any sugestions?? :D

Comments

• Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    The best advice that I can give for the A+ exam, is just to relax. You've taken classes and studied the material. The exam isn't all that hard, and you've already passed net+ so you've got the feel of CompTia exams. The day of the test be sure to eat a good breakfast, and I personally like to take a couple of easy practice exams right before you leave to take the test. This will boost your confidence, as well as get your mind into test mode. Relax and enjoy your exam.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I personally like to take a couple of easy practice exams right before you leave to take the test. This will boost your confidence, as well as get your mind into test mode. Relax and enjoy your exam

Very true... :D Once you get in and sit down to take the exam just relax. You'll do just fine. Good Luck!!!
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...