Im "IN" Finally

jetdynamicsjetdynamics Member Posts: 129
I want to share my adventure in getting a job in IT field. Its been a while when I post here of accepting a job in manufacturing or continue looking for other job specially in IT during that time I decided to accept the job even though I know I wouldn't gain any experience for IT which puts me in a disadvantage position in pursuing IT career but I couldn't resist the offer since I'll be working with a Big Multinational company the only thing in my mind is I could bid a position within the company if the time comes a need arises for IT Tech position and my instinct is right after 7 mos. of working with the company they posted a position for IT Technician I then apply for it got the interview and YESSSS I got the job.

Sometimes you wouldn't know when is the right time for you but one thing I can share is don't give up because before I got this I've been applying for the past 7 mos. in IT Field and got a lots of interview but still no luck the only advantage I got here is they posted the job within the company before they post it for outside applicants because they prioritize employee within the company for career advancement.[/b]

Comments

• sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratulations!!!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's excellent, way to hang in there jet! :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great to hear and congratulations!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • WindowsLMWindowsLM Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
  • Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    Yes! icon_thumright.gif

Keep us up to date!
    i herd u leik mudkips lol
  • coldbugcoldbug Member Posts: 189
    gratz dude!!
    "If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth."
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats. let us know how you get on
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • netteasernetteaser Member Posts: 198
    Awesome!! Good job!
  • Poison ReversePoison Reverse Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Alright now its time to put the hood on. Don't forget your homies lol
    I'm a CCVP, so whatchya sayin'?

[quote:e64f0204e0="damsel_in_tha_net"]Oh shoot! Is that Angel Eyes? :shock:.[/quote]