Options

Last Minute Exam Review

ZignonZignon Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
All,

I am scheduled to take 70-293 tomorrow at 9:00am. I have used the MS Press Books, Technet, TestOut! (for lab sims), and played in my own MCSE Test Environment. I am hoping that I can be able to pass this on the first attempt (unlike 70-291).

What materials (if any) would any of you recommend for a last minute refresher. I am confident in the knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Clusters, Subnetting, and Security. However, my main downfall I believe is how the questions are worded on the tests. I have an account with MeasureUp and Self Test but was curious which one would be more helpful? I hear from some MeasureUp is more like the tests. Is that true?

I am not one that likes to use **** or anything like that for I actually want the knowledge and not just test out of the MCSE. I want to be a true MCSE.

Ziggy

Comments

• Options
    JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Zignon,

Best of luck :)

From the sounds of your post, you prepared well -- so I would just recommend relaxing and getting good rest the night before an exam.

I wouldn't review too much material (as it might cause you to forget some stuff/get nervous -- has happened to me before icon_mad.gif ). Maybe you could just review some high-level notes, or exam objectives?

Good luck and post back with the results icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    ZignonZignon Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JdotQ wrote:
    Zignon,

Best of luck :)

From the sounds of your post, you prepared well -- so I would just recommend relaxing and getting good rest the night before an exam.

I wouldn't review too much material (as it might cause you to forget some stuff/get nervous -- has happened to me before icon_mad.gif ). Maybe you could just review some high-level notes, or exam objectives?

Good luck and post back with the results icon_cool.gif

Thanks. I passed the exam this morning. Not as well as I had hoped but a pass is a pass. So, far I have passed SMS 2003, 70-620 Vista, 70-290, 70-293

I am planning on taking 70-291 and 70-294 next week. I have prepared long and hard on those and if I just relax it is the key to success. Then I belive I need to take a design test 70-297 or 70-298. Which one is recommended? Any tips or tricks for these? What type of questions are they?

Ziggy.