Passed!

georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
Passed with a score of 852. This one had me going because I did not recognize the the subject matter covered by several of the questions from any of my study materials. On several others I felt that the study material didn't cover the material in enough depth.

Now on to the materials I used to prepare:

Sybex SECURITY+ Study Guide (1st Edition), read cover-to-cover, completed all end-of-chapter questions.
Syngress SECURITY+ Study Guide (2003), Read cover-to-cover, completed all end-of-chapter questions.
Syngess SECURITY+ Review Questions from Syngress web site, completed and read explanations/references until I scored 100%.
TechExams.com TechNotes and review questions for SECURITY+ Exam, completed and read explanations/references until I scored 100%.
Transcender Practice Exam for SECURITY+, completed and read explanations/references until I scored 100%.

That's about it.

Just as a side not, yes I do know that the Sybex 1sd Edition is out of date.

Now on to 70-270 for my MCSA.

Georgemc
WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
Start Date: 01 October 2012
QFT1,PFIT in progress.
TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:

Comments