Longhorn Beta 3 is out

royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
Longhorn Beta 3 is out! According to Microsoft, Beta 3 is feature complete. So for those of you who plan on doing the Longhorn MCITP, I would start playing with Beta 3. I'm assuming some Server Core stuff will be on the exam. If you are interested in checking out Server Core, click here to check out a well written guide.
“For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks

Comments

• blackmage439blackmage439 Member Posts: 163
    And to think all this time I though Longhorn was the production codename for Vista... Wow am I out of the loop... icon_redface.gif
    "Facts are meaningless. They can be used to prove anything!"
    - Homer Simpson
  • tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    Just received the e-mail from MS, downloading the ISO as we speak :D
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • kovokovo Member Posts: 122
    Anyone have the link to download Longhorn Beta 3 ISO? Cheers in advance
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Has anyone tried to download it yet? I have tried to download the 1.8 gb ISO for x86 twice and it has hung up both times.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ended up downloading it first thing in the morning and didn't have any problems.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • richnewmanrichnewman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    And to think all this time I thought Longhorn was the production codename for Vista... Wow am I out of the loop... icon_redface.gif

It wasn't? o_O
  • SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    And to think all this time I though Longhorn was the production codename for Vista... Wow am I out of the loop...

During my installation I noted installing "Vista" accross the top on one of the black install screens :o
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!