Failed 70-271

HairymarbleHairymarble Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just failed this exam again. Failed on both occasions with a score of 654.

After my first failure I really got stuck into the core elements. Reading, practical and practise exams (Transcender)

I am not beat with this exam, but if anyone could possibly offer me an alternative study method it would be much appreciated.

Cheers up front

Comments

• sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I recommend using the MS Press book or Sybex book. Also, setup a computer with Windows XP Pro so you can get some hands on with the OS. If you don't have a copy of XP Pro you should be able to download the trial version. If you can't download it anymore a trial version of the software should come with the MS Press book.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • RD28327RD28327 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Unfortunately, I failed 272 twice (651 & 675). Sometimes you need to take a break from studying and exams, then regroup.

Gonna try one more time on 272. This time I am going to use the Transcender studying guide. The MS Press book is OK. Don't know too much about the Sybex book. I also used the ExamCram2 book.

Keep your chin up and hang in there!
  • Im not wayneIm not wayne Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just failed this exam again. Failed on both occasions with a score of 654.

After my first failure I really got stuck into the core elements. Reading, practical and practise exams (Transcender)

I am not beat with this exam, but if anyone could possibly offer me an alternative study method it would be much appreciated.

Cheers up front

I used a sybex book (ultimate study guide, GREAT book) and an MS press book (got the Sybex after I bombed the first test with a 654).
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

70-270- Book in progress
    70-290- coming soon
    70-291- coming soon
    70-293- coming soon
    70-294- coming soon