DRAM/Flash upgrade

bmaurobmauro Member Posts: 307
I'm finally deciding to upgrade the memory and flash in all my 2600s - and I was just wondering if everyone has a good site for cheap memory - or is ebay my best bet?

I found what I "think" is a good deal - but this is a first time buying this stuff - so who knows??

$37 (shipping included) for 64/16

http://cgi.ebay.com/64MB-DRAM-16MB-FLASH-CISCO-2600-MAX-ROUTER-MEMORY-NEW_W0QQitemZ320110860070QQihZ011QQcategoryZ67292QQcmdZViewItem

Keep looking? Not bad?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    thats what i bought my 64/16 upgrade for my 2620 for.. infact.. thats the same seller :-p

i'll also be maxing out my 3620 with them.
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • bmaurobmauro Member Posts: 307
    Thanks guys - looks like I'll be putting the order in today.

Darthn3ss - so I'm guessing you have no complaints with the seller since you're ordering for them again?

Thanks again.
  • Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    nope, none at all.

and extremely fast shipping (okay, maybe thats because i'm in charleston, SC and he's a few miles[2 hours] up the road in sumter,sc) :)

the best thing is that hes so close if something does go wrong i can talkt o them face to face icon_lol.gif

also when you upgrade the memory, 2 things:

make sure you push the memory in all the way, otherwise you're going to think that you broke something like i did.

don't worry if the things that "hold" the memory in break. i didn't. icon_lol.gif
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685