FAILED and PASSED

fargofargo Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today I took the exam and I scored 753 failed with 11 points short. After I went to the frontdesk and told them I wanted to take the exam again. After 5 minutes I took the exam again and PASSED with 764. I studied only 4 days 6 hours each day.

Good Luck everyone

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, that was a bold move. icon_eek.gif
    Glad it worked out for you though. Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • candycorncandycorn Member Posts: 52 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow! So did you go up there and fork over another $(insert price here)?

Thats a bold move!
    ITIL, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Healthcare IT Tech, MTA: Server Fundamentals, MCP, Apple Certified Associate, CIW Associate
  • Vogon PoetVogon Poet Member Posts: 291
    Interesting. Can't say I've ever heard of that before.
    Congrats on pass!
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.
  • TBLTZTBLTZ Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    THat is crazy. I didn't even know you could do that. Did you see any of the same questions from the first test?
  • markzabmarkzab Member Posts: 619
    Congrats man. You got...

148731559_db9e5455d3.jpg
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Wow... I wasn't aware you could do that... I was always under the impression that you had to give them at least the day before notice so they can download the test ect.....

I don't think I could do that at my test center anyway... I don't think they actually schedule they exam, Promteric does... I would have to sign up through them....
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    fargo wrote:
    Today I took the exam and I scored 753 failed with 11 points short. After I went to the frontdesk and told them I wanted to take the exam again. After 5 minutes I took the exam again and PASSED with 764. I studied only 4 days 6 hours each day.

Good Luck everyone

No guts no glory right, congrats on the pass!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow interesting on the score report it says you need to wait "x" amount of days before you can retake the test...

Very interesting, sorta sketchy when ya think about it. Alot of guys could perform a "copy cat" procedure and take multiple test in one day to try and publish and distribute the "ultimate study guide" as far as security i think that is real shady on the testing center's part!...Congrats on the pass though.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.