Options

70-620 - worthit? exam coupon for a hundred bucks..

miclchmiclch Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
hi,
I just get this 100% free discount exam coupon for Vista exams. I wonder if it is worthit to take any Vista exams, like 70-620. I only have 70-270 on my belt.

If it is not worthit, would anybody want the coupon for $100? send me a message..
thanks.

Comments

• Options
    emerebemereb Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That voucher is NOT FOR RESALE, you are not losing anything; take the chance and schedule your exam.
    Elias Mereb
    MCP | MCSA W2k3 | MCTS: 70-620, 70-648 and 70-351 | MCITP: Windows Vista - Enterprise & Consumer Support Technician | MCT
  • Options
    pllegendspllegends Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Go for it!! Take the Exam. You are just starting with A+ and 70-270.
    Think about it, the new PCs being sold will have Vista which you as an A+ will need to know if you are going to repair , maintain PCs and the Microsoft support for XP is already at its halfway point (most support lasts only 10 Years),Longhorn server is already in beta, Office, SQL and Exchange are all updated. In other words, you don't want to be left behind, almost all of MIcrosoft's technology is being updated!
    Also it counts as an elective if you are going to go for your MCSA/MCSE. You already have the 70-270, if you get this then all you will need is two core server exams to be MCSA.
    It comes in handy, I have already begun using what I learned with my clients. They use me because I am certified and know what I am doing. I point it out with new clients when they talk about how other tech support, squads, etc will do the work cheaper. The first thing I ask them is are these people certified or are they just people that do PCs as a hobby. They can install and even build computers but at the first sign of something complicated, they don't know what to do.
    That is why I stress learning and not "4sure/ king" Certified Professionals. The practice exams do have their place for study, but like I always say you will be fired the first day, if you don't know what you are doing.There is no 4sure/king for knowledge.
    Good Luck!!, pass !!! and I'll see you on the field.
  • Options
    victorouvictorou Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Should I go for 620 or 622/624? they look almost the same.
    BS in Information Technology
    Certs: A+, Network+, MCP(70-270, 70-290)