CCIE R&S practice exams

ashbalashbal Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Apart from using Boson's R&S practice exams, are there any other websites where I can find Practice exams for R&S ?

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/331/questions.html

I used the Practice Questions that came with the CCIE Security Exam Certification Guide and those worked fine (and were the Boson engine).

For R&S, I got the Cisco Press Flash Cards & Practice Exams and those were great. You also get practice questions on the CD that come with the Cisco Press R&S Exam Certification guide. Those are also using the Boson test engine.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • ashbalashbal Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Mike.

Is there a difference between

CCIE Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide (Bruno, ISBN# 158720053icon_cool.gif
    and
    CCIE Routing and Switching Official Exam Certification Guide, Second Edition (Geier, Mehta, Odom, ISBN# 1587201410)

What would you recommend ? When you say "Practice Exams", did you mean the above books or the Practical Studies book?

Thanks
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ashbal wrote:
    CCIE Routing and Switching Official Exam Certification Guide, Second Edition (Geier, Mehta, Odom, ISBN# 1587201410)
    That's the current study book for the Written exam -- February 2006. It has the practice questions on the CD.

The other one is old - from 2002.

CCIE Routing and Switching Flash Cards and Exam Practice Pack (CCIE Self-Study); Published: Nov 24, 2004
    ISBN-10: 1-58720-129-1
    ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-129-5

There will be a new CCIE R&S Written Exam V3 -- starting June 19th -- if you didn't see that thread.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!