Options

Passed 601 & 602

BrandonB23132000BrandonB23132000 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Last week i took the 601 and got an 840, yesterday i took the 602 and got an 865 so now i can say I'm Certified. The tests really weren't that hard but their are some strange questions on their. Make sure you know the following things:

Wireless Speeds and Security
USB Speeds
Scanning technology (OCR)
Wired Speeds (10/100)
Know what DNS and DHCP do
Know the three system files

Thats about all i can remember right now. I had no IRQ, DMA, or CPU socket questions. I also didn't have any situation questions. A lot of people say the questions about costumers are easy but the ones i had were not. Nothing like a kid is hitting you in the head while your working what do you do.

Well thats about it after 2 years of classes, reading the mike meyers all in one 6th edition, and many practice tests, I finally passed. Only being 16 years old i guess thats pretty good. The sad thing about it is that I'm not too excited after passing. Next up is most likely Network+. then MCDST.

Thanks to everyone, this site is very helpful.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice Job icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Only being 16 years old i guess thats pretty good. The sad thing about it is that I'm not too excited after passing.

Thats because the best part of passing is not legally available to you yet drunken_smilie.gificon_lol.gif

congrats though dude! icon_cool.gif

I really wish I started out with certs younger than I did.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    BrandonB23132000BrandonB23132000 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for all the comments
    snadam wrote:

Thats because the best part of passing is not legally available to you yet drunken_smilie.gificon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif