CCIE in 30 days

NightShade1NightShade1 Member Posts: 433 ■■■□□□□□□□
Look what a mate on another forum find in group of study hahahaha this was too funny check it out... read it
groupstudy.com

Subject: Another New One

Hi Group,

I just complete my MCSE+I and now I have need for CCIE. I have joined group because I must have CCIE in 30 days, maybe I can wait for 45 days, but no longer. I want to finish before May starts, for I have futbol league to play in then. If I get the CCIE in 30 days, then maybe I try for a second in the next 15 days. I need to get CCIE so I can make a bigger money. I hear this is a good group for to join.

The MCSE have many more tests so I think CCIE may not be as difficult as I hear. One day I pass two exams, one right after another for the MCSE. This is also "Expert" level certification, just like CCIE. Some people may not know this, but a Windows server can be setup like a router. I have done this many times. I have very high IQ and can study sometimes 2 - 4 hours without a break.

I see a question about a subnet mask. Is it necessary to know the subnets other than a 255.255.255.0? I have set these networks up many times, and am almost an expert with them. One time there were 4 of these networks all working through a windows box, and I did this in less than 2 hours, and this include time it take to reboot servers.

I have bought a router on ebay for to help study with. I want to use web browser for to configure this router, but I cannot seem to get it to come up.

I use the telnet program (From a Windows Server smile.gif to log into this router but all there is a command line. It look almost like an old DOS program. I hope Cisco does not still emulate DOS when Windows has been around many years. This could a big mistake for them.

If anyone need help on setting routers, let me know. I will be willing to help. Also, it seems Cisco allow test taker to look at website during CCIE exam. In the MCSE program there is no help available. You must not look at any material while taking exam. I think it should be fun to have a book open exam.

Do you think I should get a Voice CCIE, or a Security CCIE for the second CCIE I get. I am not familiar with the differences between them? I did recently set up Security for Microsoft Vista, so maybe Security should be the way to go.

Comments

• GeorgeMcFly22GeorgeMcFly22 Member Posts: 109
    Look what a mate on another forum find in group of study hahahaha this was too funny check it out... read it

all there is a command line. It look almost like an old DOS program. I hope Cisco does not still emulate DOS when Windows has been around many years. This could a big mistake for them.

Can someone give me this guy´s phone number, where looking for a network engineer icon_clown.gif

And the guy has experience, he knows DOS icon_eek.gif
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    I hope thats a joke on so many levels.

I generally do no presume about people, but i dont think im going out on a limb to say paper cert for his MCSE.
  • CiscopimpenatorCiscopimpenator Inactive Imported Users Posts: 134
    Knowing DOS will get you lots of jobs...hehe

Do a search on monster.com for DOS....

or do a search for DoS...

It's all the same icon_smile.gif
    -Ciscopimpenator
  • Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    This is amazing on so many levels I can't even describe it. I truly aspire to be this guy in both personal and professional life. I mean COME ON, HE KNOWS WINDOWS OMG.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    It's not real.
    Lab first, ask questions later
  • seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Good for him/her.

I'm not religious, so how was I supposed to believe that?
    icon_wink.gif
    Lab first, ask questions later
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    He had me going.... I was "jaw to the floor" aghast the whole time. icon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • malwethmalweth Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    His English is too good yet too bad.

Funny, though... :D futbol is more important than this silly career stuff.
    128  64  32  16  |   8   4   2   1
    128 192 224 240  | 248 252 254 255
     25  26  27  28  |  29  30  31  32

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I like that he just completed his MCSE+I. 2007 and he just completed an NT 4.0 cert. I don't know if it was funnier when I thought it was a real post or that it is a joke.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • NightShade1NightShade1 Member Posts: 433 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Lol at your friend Darby
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Lol at your friend Darby

Indeed. Most chucklesome :)
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • jasonbochejasonboche Member Posts: 167
    This was insanely funny. Thank you for the read! icon_twisted.gif

And who says I was studying? I'm in break mode. Well actually very casually studying for 70-284 (MS Exchange). I busted my balls last spring/summer on certs. I'm concentrating on other things this year. I'll probably have to bust 'em again next year for Longhorn certs.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    :Dicon_thumright.gif Great post to read on a stressful workday!
  • sir_creamy_sir_creamy_ Inactive Imported Users Posts: 298
    Getting a CCIE is simple....just like breeding and raising hoards of children while working full-time :)

I will tip my hat to this gentleman.
    Bachelor of Computer Science

[Forum moderators are my friends]
  • darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    after that he can get his phd, md, ed-d and cpa with a minor in basketweaving
    rm -rf /
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    He posted this on GS to relieve some steam and it took the whole bunch by storm for a while and everyone was quite shocked and quite amazed at the aucacity and absurdity of it all.
    I'm not sure what was funnier -- the original post on Group Study or some of the "serious" replies. That's when I realized that to become a CCIE you not only have to give up your social life, but your sense of humor too.

But it is good to know you can get your sense of humor back after the CCIE. icon_lol.gif Darn! I used an LOL -- I guess I'm not ready to pass a CCIE Lab yet.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102

I see a question about a subnet mask. Is it necessary to know the subnets other than a 255.255.255.0?

LMAO....
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
  • Fiber-OpticsFiber-Optics Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That was a funny post I have to admit. Had me going for a second there.
  • CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
    I hope this guy doesn't find a "boot camp" that promises a CCIE in a week or so for $20 grand; he might jump at it. On second thought, he may think he's already beyond the need.....
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949
  • callmeallcallmeall Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Quote from:
    NightShade1 wrote:

Quote:

all there is a command line. It look almost like an old DOS program. I hope Cisco does not still emulate DOS when Windows has been around many years. This could a big mistake for them.

Can someone give me this guy´s phone number, where looking for a network engineer

And the guy has experience, he knows DOS

LOLOLOLOLLOLO
    CCIE 2008