Passed OS today

gsomangsoman Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
passed OS with a score of 647. I thought it would be tougher than the Hardware, but it was a bit easier. Had some questions from the hardware part mostly about customer services. Had 100 qustions instead of the 80 from Hardware, glad i passed it and i am going for the Network + in two months.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

The exams have been 100 questions for some time now, but glad to hear you handled it in stride.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • blackmage439blackmage439 Member Posts: 163
    Your hardware exam had less questions than your OS exam? Odd... Both my A+ exams were the same length.

Anyway, your exam sounded exactly like mine... lots of customer service questions. icon_lol.gif

I'm going for Net+ sometime soon as well. Good luck to you!
    "Facts are meaningless. They can be used to prove anything!"
    - Homer Simpson
  • gsomangsoman Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yeah, i had only 80 questions from hardware and i thought i was a bit tougher than OS. I think i am going to take my Network + in two months, how about u? Well good luck and tell me how you did if you take Network+ before me.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats, good luck with n+
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Hungryman99Hungryman99 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! good luck with the Network+ :D
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Congrats!

I guess I got lucky with my exams... I took them back when it was adaptive testing and I think that on the hardware exam I only had like 18 questions and the OS I had 23 or something like that... It's been over 4 years so I don't recall the exact numbers.