my hardware test is tomorrow..any last minute tips??

wiplashprabwiplashprab Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
i am taking A+ hardware tomorrow..any last minute tips would be helpful? thanks[/b]

Comments

• sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Get a good night sleep and eat a good breakfast in the morning. Good Luck
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    i am taking A+ hardware tomorrow..any last minute tips would be helpful? thanks[/b]

Rest up.

At this point if you don't know it...you won't know it so hopefully you've prepared yourself properly and just get your rest and pass your exam.

Best wishes.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    like the other guys said, get a good nights sleep. and have confidence in your knowledge

good luck :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Plantwiz wrote:

Rest up.

At this point if you don't know it...you won't know it so hopefully you've prepared yourself properly and just get your rest and pass your exam.

Best wishes.

Yeah, but what if you don't know it the first time around, you realize you don't know it, and then you focus on studying it for the next test, you'll know it than right :) Nah, but he's got a good point. If you do end up failing the first time around, please do not treat that as a failure. If you really are hungry for a piece of that IT action, don't ever give up. Don't ever feel let down. You gotta keep pushing forward and remembering that there is a future in this for you, if only you are willing to apply yourself hard enough to prove to others that you are good at this game. The only thing that will keep you from getting what you want is you.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    wwpranma wrote:

Yeah, but what if you don't know it the first time around, you realize you don't know it, and then you focus on studying it for the next test, you'll know it than right :)

;)

Yes, the point is to not stress over cramming now...trust you'll pass and move forward. If you are unfortunate with your first attempt....now you'll know the areas where you may want to invest a bit more study-time.

But certainly it doesn't mean NEVER as in No-way, no-how :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?