CCNA CBTs

terminalterminal Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Been studying for the ccna and trying to get my hands on a decent set of cbts. Any suggestions?
Thanks
BE WISE,

Comments

• sexion8sexion8 Member Posts: 242
    terminal wrote:
    Been studying for the ccna and trying to get my hands on a decent set of cbts. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Suggestions on what? Which ones to buy? All if you can...
    Where to get them from... www.cbtnuggets.com

If you expected someone to give you dibs on pirated stuff, I would hope no one here would stoop so low. When you've created something one day, you will appreciate compensation whether financial or a simple thank you.
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius
  • ignign0ktignign0kt Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have used the TestOut training software, while it might not go in depth as books or anything, I think it explains the concepts very well, and includes simulated labs. The videos in it are very good because they instructor explains things clearly and thoroughly. I've used CBT nuggets briefly, and honestly really didn't like it.
  • netteasernetteaser Member Posts: 198
    I used LearnKey and those videos are good
  • terminalterminal Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sexion8 wrote:
    terminal wrote:
    Thanks

Suggestions on what? Which ones to buy? All if you can...
    Where to get them from... www.cbtnuggets.com

If you expected someone to give you dibs on pirated stuff, I would hope no one here would stoop so low. When you've created something one day, you will appreciate compensation whether financial or a simple thank you.

Please read the post carefully...........contrary, there was no assumption.
    BE WISE,