Exam Cram 2

wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
So if anyone else has read this book, I'm just curious if I'm alone in pointing out that it is overly confusing with some of it's explanations. I remember the meyers book being of similar confusion at some point, but I noticed that if you just reread this book a couple times through, you get the point. That has not become the case for me with the meyers book as is.
Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Exam Cram series is geared toward a 'review' audience and not so much of a teaching/explanation as Meyers or Sybex books. FWIW, take it for what it is. HTH (not likely the best info, but you may also want to look for errata on any published text to stay current)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • druid318druid318 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Exam Cram books are good for review and study but not as a primary source I think. Better to use as a secondary.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Do I hear an echo?

;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • techgeek07techgeek07 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What part are you having trouble with?
    Please excuse any spelling errors, I speak well, but, write like a five year old
  • druid318druid318 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Something like that. :)