Cisco Certificate Question

impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed last week the CCNA.

Today I login to Cisco web site www.cisco/go/certifications/login I set my password and fill up the survey.

My main question is: What do they send you to prove that you are certified? Is there any thing that you download and print or do they send you a hard wallet card? I would like to receive something like a wallet card.

I am sorry about this question but I really do not know.

Thanks.

Raul
Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

Comments

• tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    impelse wrote:
    I passed last week the CCNA.

Today I login to Cisco web site www.cisco/go/certifications/login I set my password and fill up the survey.

My main question is: What do they send you to prove that you are certified? Is there any thing that you download and print or do they send you a hard wallet card? I would like to receive something like a wallet card.

I am sorry about this question but I really do not know.

Thanks.

Raul

impelse,

Head over to the Cisco "Certifications Tracking System" at http://www.certmanager.net/cisco and login. Once logged in, click the |Validation and Logos| tab, then click _Certification Validation_. You can then send a Certification Validation email to anyone, even to yourself.

If you want some paperwork to carry with you, then within the Certifications Tracking System, click the |Certification Progress| tab, then click _Cisco Career Certification_. Then print the screen showing "CCNA Certified Since: MMM DD, YYYY Valid through: MMM DD, YYYY."

To find out the status of your physical Cisco Career Certificate processing, click the |Test History| tab, then click _Certificate Status_. Under the "Certificate Status" section, you can find out when the physical certificate and wallet plastic card were sent out. For more details, click the _Check Fulfillment Status_ link.

I hope this helps.