passed 601 :)

nisha13nisha13 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey friends, I passed the A+ Essential exam yesterday with a score of 675 icon_cheers.gif
now i have to study for 220-602…hopefully I will pass that at first time too
like others for me also questions are really mish mash…test was very technical
some nice questions on customer service issues…& how to handle customers...just think from a technical standpoint n use common sense
lots more on printers & trouble shooting for printers, networks, security, computer components & for OS as wel
not a single question on DMA,IRQ
my advice to you is don’t rely on practice exams to pass it…download the objectives and cover them one by one
again most important 90 min goes really quickly with 100 questions
i'm writing my experience b’coz I've been reading the posts from some days which help me lot & I hope my post helps someone to give direction for study
Good luck to everyone
sybex complete study guide & this website has been a big help
I just wanted to say, "Thank you." :)

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice Job!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!!

Which exam is up next?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • blackmage439blackmage439 Member Posts: 163
    Congratz! :D

Perfect advice. The Exam Objectives are the best source of information regarding what to expect on the exams.

Good luck on the OS exam! I personally thought it was easier than the Hardware exam, even though I felt I didn't know the material as well.
    "Facts are meaningless. They can be used to prove anything!"
    - Homer Simpson
  • shmsshms Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HI

Congrats

MY FRIEND I WANT TO APPLAY A+ EXAM AND I AM LOOKING FOR PRACTICE EXAM TO PASS IT.

HAVE U GOT ANY QUESTION, CD ,TEST ,.....

COULD YOU HELP ME.

MOSS
  • nisha13nisha13 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    shms wrote:
    HI

Congrats

MY FRIEND I WANT TO APPLAY A+ EXAM AND I AM LOOKING FOR PRACTICE EXAM TO PASS IT.

HAVE U GOT ANY QUESTION, CD ,TEST ,.....

COULD YOU HELP ME.

MOSS

Before practice exams check out the objectives if you know the objectives you should not have any difficulty with the exam.
    Practice exams are good as long as u use them just for finding the week areas. Reading a bunch of practice questions and memorizing answers not help u to pass…this is what I learn from this forum
    Read objectives one by one & create questions of your own.
    There are some practice exams on this site. Review them
    Good luck :)
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! Good luck on the 602. :)
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
    HI MY FRIEND
    thank u for answering me but you told me i could practice exams on this site.

could u tell me where is the pracise exam

best regard

moss
  • nisha13nisha13 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    shms wrote:
    HI MY FRIEND
    thank u for answering me but you told me i could practice exams on this site.

could u tell me where is the pracise exam

best regard

moss

check technotes & questions on

http://www.techexams.net/co_apluscore.shtml

exam numbers are different but the existing questions will still be helpful.

good luck :)
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    HAVE THE NICE TIME
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    shms wrote:
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    HAVE THE NICE TIME

shms,

Turn off your CAPS LOCK.

Also, it sounds as though you may not be familar with forum layout? Look up near the top for Technotes and Practice Exam links.

On the left you have quick menu links to various vendor information, the forum (here) and the new Blog area.

Also, when you have a question that doesn't pertain to a top that is already started, please start your own thread in the correct forum. Take a moment to read through the things that are posted and such for some idea of acceptable posting. Topics with good subject descriptions in the correct forum generally receive the best feedback because the question is in front of the best audience.

Thank you and Welcome!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?