Couple of OS exam questions

CorgiCorgi Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi folks

I'm due to take the OS exam on 15 June. I was wondering if anyone who has taken the exam recently could answer the following questions, please?

1) Did you get many questions on the test concerning short cut keys i.e. CTRL + ESC will bring up the 'start' menu?

2) From recent posts I've seen on here and other boards it appears that there'll be a few hardware questions thrown in for good measure. Can anyone give me an idea what areas came up on their exams so I can have a refresher session before my exam ticks round?

I'm feeling pretty nervous already so any other tips would be gratefully received!

Thanks
"It's not the taking part that counts, it's how drunk you get afterwards ..."

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Anyone who has taken the exam cannot disclose the type of questions. However, since each exam is unique there really isn't anyway to know what will be on your exam.

Best thing is to review the objectives for the section which you will be taking and prepare from this. If it's on the objectives...it's fair game :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    like plantwiz said just cover the objectives, you'll be fine, good luck!!!
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • CorgiCorgi Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As always, some sound advice. Have been working through the objectives all week. Hope you both have a good weekend :)
    "It's not the taking part that counts, it's how drunk you get afterwards ..."
    you too corgi, keep us posted on how you are getting on and dont be afraid to post anything you are unsure about, there is always someone here who can help and support you :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    See, this is why I wanna make a study guide that is ordered out based on the objectives. Hopefully it'll catch on and some of these companies that make study guides will follow my example. Maybe not. Good luck on the test.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
    sounds like a good idea wwpranma, if you complete a rough version and would like it looking over feel free to e-mail me :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Well, I'm gonna wait to start on it til after the exam. Cause either way, if I fail or pass, I'm still planning on doing this method to help others, but at the same time, I don't want to start anything new til after I get this exam out of the way. I guess a good way of looking at it is that if I have to restudy, I can just go over the objectives, make my notes in an organized fashion and if I'm missing anything or putting out false info, I'm sure you guys will be there to correct / help me. I'm getting my friend nick to help out with the articles on it as well. I'm gonna post them on my site starting in 2007. But as they come along being developed I'll post links to the rough drafts as they come along.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.