taking exam on 29th May

nisha13nisha13 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi all,
'm taking 601 on 29th which is day after tommrow...feeling very nervous icon_sad.gif
any tips or suggestions icon_confused.gif:
thx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Always appreciate ur help & support

Comments

• wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    I'm gonna tell you the same thing most of these regulars will already tell you a million times over.

You either know it or you don't know it.

But here goes, tips for the test :

a.) get lots of sleep (but don't over sleep) the day before the test

b.) eat a good healthy breakfast (brain food mind you)

c.) bring two forms of id with you

and finally

d.) Do not stress over passing on your first try. Do everything in your power to get your skills down pat, but at the same time, if you don't pass, learn from your mistakes to carry on the next time.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    wwpranma wrote:
    I'm gonna tell you the same thing most of these regulars will already tell you a million times over.

You either know it or you don't know it.

But here goes, tips for the test :

a.) get lots of sleep (but don't over sleep) the day before the test

b.) eat a good healthy breakfast (brain food mind you)

c.) bring two forms of id with you

and finally

d.) Do not stress over passing on your first try. Do everything in your power to get your skills down pat, but at the same time, if you don't pass, learn from your mistakes to carry on the next time.

Beautifully written :)

I echo wwpranma!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • nisha13nisha13 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thx a lot...will tell u the result tommrow :D
    Hey friends, I passed the Essential exam yesterday with a score of 675 icon_cheers.gif ...preapring for os (sorry i mean passed 601 & now preparing for 602 ) :)
  • wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    nisha13 wrote:
    Hey friends, I passed the Essential exam yesterday with a score of 675 icon_cheers.gif ...preapring for os

If you passed the Essentials, why take the OS? Are they still referring to the other tests as OS no matter which vesion you pick? I'm not hating, I'm just wondering if you to the 301 or 601.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    wwpranma wrote:
    nisha13 wrote:
    Hey friends, I passed the Essential exam yesterday with a score of 675 icon_cheers.gif ...preapring for os

If you passed the Essentials, why take the OS? Are they still referring to the other tests as OS no matter which vesion you pick? I'm not hating, I'm just wondering if you to the 301 or 601.
    This person probably meant the 602 - IT Technician. :)
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
    yes i mean 602…actually me and my friends used to call 601 as hardware n 602 as OS…which is not that correct…& but just b’coz of that only I write 602 as OS previously by mistake…sorry friends :)