Exam Question

jumanejumane Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys just wanna find out the best materials in tems of study guide which should i use to prepare my self for MCSE exams

Comments

• SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    The three things i would suggest you should look at (but not limited yourself too) is:

1) Microsoft Pressbook for the specific exam

2) CBT Nuggets

3) A lab setup for testing and hands on experience.

I know the answers general but so was the question icon_lol.gif

There have been many topics in each section concerning what books etc are best, pick which exam you are doing (I suggest the 70-270 first) and take a look in that area on this site.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=13
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • CiscopimpenatorCiscopimpenator Inactive Imported Users Posts: 134
    The Pimpenator has decided upon this method for preparation

1. MS Press Books for each exam(at least for the core exams)
    2. Free Practice Exams
    3. Practice computer with MS 2003 Server Evaluation Software

This means the Pimpenator is using the lowest budget but doesn't compromise success. Some people say "How can he do it?" The answer is "patience and techexams.net"

Therefore the Pimpenator has devised a study method which ensures functionality and scalability.
    The Pimpenator uses low budget study options because of his awareness of "bang for the buck".
    The Pimpenator would love to use video training but has low budget.
    The Pimpenator may ditch MS Press books after he completes the core exams. He wants to test out the "worthiness" factor of MS Press. He feels they will offer quality material otherwise he would not choose to use them in the first place.

If someone feels they have a more low budget way to pass the MS exams let me know. I feel CBT, Transcenders, and prep software is great but many times too expensive and even unnecessary.

Good luck to you,

-Ciscopimpenator
    -Ciscopimpenator
  • allmightypcallmightypc Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I agree 110%. Who can afford all that class time?
    Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
  • jumanejumane Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Howzit

>Do i just have to go through all Practice exams
    >ms 2003 server evalution software ist the 1 dat comes with the book
    >Press book where do i find them

Ure help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Jumane

The Pimpenator has decided upon this method for preparation

1. MS Press Books for each exam(at least for the core exams)
    2. Free Practice Exams
    3. Practice computer with MS 2003 Server Evaluation Software

This means the Pimpenator is using the lowest budget but doesn't compromise success. Some people say "How can he do it?" The answer is "patience and techexams.net"

Therefore the Pimpenator has devised a study method which ensures functionality and scalability.
    The Pimpenator uses low budget study options because of his awareness of "bang for the buck".
    The Pimpenator would love to use video training but has low budget.
    The Pimpenator may ditch MS Press books after he completes the core exams. He wants to test out the "worthiness" factor of MS Press. He feels they will offer quality material otherwise he would not choose to use them in the first place.

If someone feels they have a more low budget way to pass the MS exams let me know. I feel CBT, Transcenders, and prep software is great but many times too expensive and even unnecessary.

Good luck to you,

-Ciscopimpenator
  • djabudjabu Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    lol pimpenator. some name. srry i just culdnt stop crakin up. good on ya mate.