Video: Simple Software Video

PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
Plantwiz
_____
"Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?

Comments

• Virr3Virr3 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks... It's good to have both text and video, helps me to concentrate and stay on target:)

Bit thanks, I'm doing my exam in the next week, so i need all help i can get:)
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Good Luck!

Post any questions you may have in the forums.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Heh, any more video's like that laying about on the tube?
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Plantwiz
    _____