Study Materials for CompTIA i-Net+

KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey;
Wanting to take the CompTIA i-Net Certification next month, currently in the process of purchasing study materials. Any recommendations? I have used materials from Sybex and Microsoft Press in the past, however the for the i-Net+ study guide from Sybex, I have came across reviews that said the book was riddle with errors. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Peace!!
Kejanard
www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Way back when I took the exam, I used the Sybex book.

Frankly, I had prepped for my NET+ and the day I completed that exam, I came home and opened the iNet+ realized there was a bunch of overlap at that time and scheduled the exam.

So, between NET+ and the 1 iNet+ book, that was all I used.

Have you looked at the objectives? Perhaps follow through those and use the book plus the web to fill in the gaps. You can always check for errata.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?