Options

What should i expect from this exam??

kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wondering what should i expect on the sims. Simple stuff like dns install, dhcp, wsus configs..wat exactly should i definetly know how to do for this exam???
There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    We can't give away details, per the NDA we signed. However, what you need to know how to do is outlined on the MCP Site for 70-290.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    LOL...ok not asking for the answers to question number 1-20...just asking what should someone wanting to take this exam skillset be like. Should i be able to install various servers....apply intra or inter site domain policies...??...

Read very carefully. If you have to provide information in detail please dont say i said it..lol...im a firm believer in nda's.

Thanks
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • Options
    CorySCoryS Member Posts: 208
    Not to be to rough, but not only has this been asked quite a few times but a simple search on Google, or navigating to the actual description of the 70-290 on the Microsoft Page which specifically states what is to be expected knowledge as it relates to this test. I know sprymark has posted a few times a link to that exact page, but just navigate via microsoft.com to their certification area and selecting that exam. In any case, good luck.
    MCSE tests left: 294, 297 |
  • Options
    Yea thats tru. But hey alot of questions appear on this forum repeatedly. It just shows that we members like that send and reply feature of a "forum". Some persons really dont like the searching all over.

I mean I would prefer to stay attached to one url. By the way navigating through microsoft's website for information is not as easy as it sounds.

But thanks alot anyway guys. I'll check out the website.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    The link I gave you goes directly to the objectives for the 70-290 exam. Everything you need to know how to do is there, and anything more detailed would be breaking the NDA on our part. Good luck in your studies, and let us know how the test goes.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    Thanks alot. The link was helpful...I'll update you guys on the outcome.