Multiple choice answers?

bas13bas13 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys I had a question on this exam. I noticed on a lot of my practice questions it seems to have multiple choice answers. Unfortunately I'm horrible at these and they are definitely my weakest type of question. Did any of you notice any multiple choice answers on the exam?
How many times do you have to fail in order for you to do something extraordinary?

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    bas13 wrote:
    Hey guys I had a question on this exam. I noticed on a lot of my practice questions it seems to have multiple choice answers. Unfortunately I'm horrible at these and they are definitely my weakest type of question. Did any of you notice any multiple choice answers on the exam?

Know the material as best you can before you schedule your exam. Read the question thoroughly and you'll do fine.

And, please don't waste your time on practice exams. They are designed as a tool to measure ones knowledge....not replicate the exam for repetition sake. You'll breeze through the exam the more you understand the material vs. memorizing some questions (either on purpose or over practice).

FWIW
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • bas13bas13 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the quick response Plantwiz.

I'm still about 3 weeks out from the test. I still got to get through a 400 page book and finish out my testout studies/practice questions. I do think the practice questions help some though because I'm use to Comptia exams and the MS test questions are about 5 times longer then any Comptia question. It would of sucked if I didn't know that and went into the exam room not knowing. Ultimately though I know XP pretty well so I'm not to worried about the exam. I was just wondering if anyone seen multiple choice questions on the exam so I don't get psyched out if I see them.
    How many times do you have to fail in order for you to do something extraordinary?
  • bas13bas13 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz could you move this over to the 70-270 area? That is where I meant to post it. Sorry.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    bas13 wrote:
    Plantwiz could you move this over to the 70-270 area? That is where I meant to post it. Sorry.

Sorry, no keys for this room, but I'll mention it for you ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote:
    bas13 wrote:

Sorry, no keys for this room, but I'll mention it for you ;)

Done.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The best thing to do on the questions with Multiple Answers is to eliminate the ones you know are wrong, select the ones you know are right, and then - well best guess the rest is all you can do. Look for keywords in the questions that will help. Words like "always", "never", or "default" are examples.
    All things are possible, only believe.