Taking 70-290 tommorow guys!!

kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
Taking this exam 2morow..wish me luck..any advise in the mean time??
There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.

Comments

• BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!

Only suggestion is to take your time, no matter how bored you get with the long-winded questions. Eliminate answers that don't pertain to the question, and you will do fine!
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck. Looking forward to hearing how you aced the exam. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didnt pass....i didnt fail either..i chickened out and decided to schedule for sometime this week. I work at the testing center so i can really take it anytime 3am if I want...lol...but i think i better get some stuff nailed down concrete..just to feel a little more comfortable.

Thanks for all the suggestions I will let you guys know how it goes.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I always think it's a wise choice to postpone an exam if you feel like you aren't sure you are ready. Nail those concepts down and take the exam then. Good luck and let us know how it goes for you.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks