Options

70-270 HELP

IchigoIchigo Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have to take my 70-270 on July 2. I have a Microsoft Book form my school I finish reading it but all the information is dry. Should I just read Exam Cram 2 for 70-270 and just cram for the next 2 weeks.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Using multiple sources is always wise. If you have already read (and understood) your book from school, then using the Exam Cram for a couple of weeks is a good idea. Make sure you practice as much as possible on a live or virtual machine. Good luck. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Using multiple sources is always wise. If you have already read (and understood) your book from school, then using the Exam Cram for a couple of weeks is a good idea. Make sure you practice as much as possible on a live or virtual machine. Good luck. icon_cool.gif
    +1

I'll add in a stab for Sybex too. I love the Sybex book for 70-270. I have yet to take the exam (27 June), but it is a great book to read after the MS Press book.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    Sybex how many pages? I'm still trying to finish my A+ form Sybex.
    Basically the school book WILL NOT HELP WITH THE EXAM I got a 50 percent like 5 times and all the information was basically A+ material. I was using the selftest testing engine.
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Tachibana wrote:
    Sybex how many pages? I'm still trying to finish my A+ form Sybex.
    Basically the school book WILL NOT HELP WITH THE EXAM I got a 50 percent like 5 times and all the information was basically A+ material. I was using the selftest testing engine.
    Here is the Sybex book - http://www.amazon.ca/MCSA-MCSE-Windows-Professional-70-270/dp/0782144128/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/701-3719878-0388302?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182162747&sr=8-2 . It is roughly ~650 pages (14 chapters) in length.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    2eyes2eyes Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    is the book
    installing configuring and administrating microsft windows xp pro by Walter Glenn and Tony Northrup anygood Second edition (mcsa/Mcse) training kit
  • Options
    chardychardy Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you go to Cramsession.com you can acutally download study guides for different certs, I used the 20-270 download study guide as a reference after I studies with the Microsoft books and setup a small test lab of my own.
    Lost One
  • Options
    I set my appointment up for Tuesday 21, Can anybody give me any tips on the 270.
    I also have a few question about Selftest testing engine and MeasureUp will the question be similar to the exam?