642-502 passed

wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
Ok so took SNRS today and Passed. Not much point in leaving tips as it was the last day to sit this puppy.

I will say that I hope the new exam is better as this had a massive overlap with the ISCW security stuff.

One stupid sim asked me to do something and that someting was already in the config, I then cleaned it up and it wouldnt show up in the running config!!

I hate spending $150 when they cant even be bothered to write a proper exam! its not like this one was brand new! icon_mad.gif

The only thing I learned from this exam is that SDM has come a long way and is actually pretty good and powering VPN's!

Only IPS and CS-VPN to go for the CCSP, I might put those on the backburner until after the lab.

Study wise, used the DocCD vs Exam objectives and Partner E-leaning, Ive given up with the books its all in the DocCd! (I hate the new colour! and I hate the new Documentation DVD)

Anyway apart from Hating loads of stuff today I passed so Im happy! now back to my lab!
Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.

Comments

• ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I guess everyone has a reason to grump from time to time especiially when they charge you money for it!! :)
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

I can't believe they let marketing mess with the online documentation... icon_eek.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • netteasernetteaser Member Posts: 198
    Congrats, I am hoping in taking that exam in the near future
  • leoholydevelleoholydevel Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congras u have passed i need to know can i give anyone of the exams on ccsp or do ni have to by order did u do snd 1st pls help me i want to do snpa can i do it without giving the snd and snrs pls help me
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops