2nd try - Fail #2

Tricon7Tricon7 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 238
2nd attempt - 800 out of 825

I thought I had passed it with room to spare, so I was shocked to see I had failed by any score. I have to sit down and figure out what I need to improve on. The technology portion is low, so I'll start there. It's frustrating, as my class finals are coming up and I can't study for INTRO again for a while.

Here are my results:

Design and Support - 83%
Implementation and Operation - 76%
Technology - 60%

Comments

• Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Man the hulk is awesome. Which reminds me, I need to catch up on my comics from last week :)

Sorry to hear about your score there man.

So you are taking the Intro exam you say. Alright, lets ask you this. What study materials are you using again? You sure you are not rushing things man? I mean, how long does it take you to knock out the chapter reviews on subnetting? a minute per question? Try a stop watch.
    -Daniel
  • Tricon7Tricon7 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 238
    Daniel333 wrote:
    Man the hulk is awesome. Which reminds me, I need to catch up on my comics from last week :)

Sorry to hear about your score there man.

So you are taking the Intro exam you say. Alright, lets ask you this. What study materials are you using again? You sure you are not rushing things man? I mean, how long does it take you to knock out the chapter reviews on subnetting? a minute per question? Try a stop watch.

Cisco Press books, Todd Lammlie's Sybex for INTRO, and hands-on lab equipment at school. I finished Cisco I and II about seven weeks ago, and only that material is on INTRO.
  • hogan868hogan868 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear about that, just take your time when you study and make sure you gain a thorough understanding of the objectives. Cisco has done a great job of making sure you have a strong foundational understanding of these objectives before you are able to pass the test. Good luck.