Comptia Exams

abclukeabcluke Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
Is there away employers can type a URL in there browser and see my certificates etc etc??

is this possible?

Comments

• lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    I'm not sure that they can look at them but you can publish them to their email address. When you log in to comptia, on the left hand side there is a publish certifications. In this you can publish all of your certs to any email address. Hope this is what you were looking for.
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • abclukeabcluke Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I see that on there page, but how does this work? Do people go to comptia, type my web address in some where, and then they can see which certs I have?
    Comptia will email a copy of any of the certs that you have to whomever you want to receive it. A couple of the guys here made sure that they sent them to their boss as review time is coming up. Whoever you select will receive the email from Comptia.
  • abclukeabcluke Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ah thanks a lot :D
    You are very welcome icon_bounce.gif
  • mike cookmike cook Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You can check your certifications by going to http://comptia.org/certification/careerid.asp
  • 2CERT_or_not_2CERT2CERT_or_not_2CERT Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been using Pearson VUE as my test center and they have an Authentication Website to verify testing information.

Aloha Good Luck on future Exams.