Options

Sat Today (June 27)

thesemantheseman Member Posts: 230
Well, I have been keeping quiet my desire to tackle this one. Mainly because I assumed I would fail (hadn't done much official studying). I had a free voucher so I thought well why not, I have read the Sybex book, pretty good experience with DNS and WSUS, so I'll give it a go.

So the details...

Time: 1 hour
Result: 840
Weakest section: Maintain a Network Infrastructure
Strongest section: Implement, Manage, and Maintain Network Security

The Test: 46 Questions, 3 Sims (very simple).

KNOW (the usual):

DNS, DHCP, RRAS, WSUS!!!!!!!! (10-15 q's for me), IPsec etc.

The Gripe: As usual, too long of questions, I get so bored and end up skimming straight to the bottom.

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Hey, big congrats on the pass. I know that feeling, not wanting to announce to the world that you're taking an exam, especially when you're not 100% you're going to pass. And congratulations on your new standing as MCSA, as well. What's next, going to go for your MCSE, or maybe go on a different path altogether?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    thesemantheseman Member Posts: 230
    Well I do have some free vouchers for Linux+ and CCNA to use, but I think I will be taking 293 in 1 month, and 294 1 month after that. (There is an agreement in my contract that when I get my MCSE I receive a salary boost).

So for now, MS is the way for me, but I want to write Linux+ and my CCNA at some point!!!
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job!!!!
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats! I hope to join the 291 Pass club soon :)