failed

brAunbrAun Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
i failed today, i know i am not ready for the exam. score is 654. feeling sad now icon_sad.gif
i only use exam cram 2 which i think is not enough, some question are not covered in the book. i should read other books too. icon_cry.gif
Failure is the mother of success, just never stop trying :)

Comments

• Im not wayneIm not wayne Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have found MS press and Sybex books to work great with one another. Good luck next time, did you get your print out? If so look at were you were the weakest and build on that.
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

70-270- Book in progress
    70-290- coming soon
    70-291- coming soon
    70-293- coming soon
    70-294- coming soon
  • BPM_33BPM_33 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    brAun wrote:
    i failed today, i know i am not ready for the exam. score is 654. feeling sad now icon_sad.gif
    i only use exam cram 2 which i think is not enough, some question are not covered in the book. i should read other books too. icon_cry.gif

One book is definitely not enough. I'm taking this test myself in 2 months & I'm currently using the Sybex book 1st w/ the MSPress after along w/ the TechNotes from this site.

What scores were you getting on the practice tests?
  • nickmak86nickmak86 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    brAun wrote:

Hey there,

I understand how you feel. Don't be too discouraged, because I know you can do it. :)

Cheers,
    Nick
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    nickmak86 wrote:
    brAun wrote:

Hey there,

I understand how you feel. Don't be too discouraged, because I know you can do it. :)

Cheers,
    Nick
    I agree! Keep trying, I am sure you will succeed. Just pick up another book like MS Press or Sybex and you should be ready to go. Consider this another dose of experience for you as you prepare.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • brAunbrAun Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yeah thanks guys, i will find other book to study then go for exam again. i will go for another test next week hopefully this time i can pass the exam.
    Failure is the mother of success, just never stop trying :)
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Hang in there! You came close, I think after finishing 1 more book, you should have it!
    I've failed a couple exams in the past... Just failed 1 yesterday, all it does to me is force me to get my head back in the game and give me a new found determination. I think you will be surprised at how much more you learn on the second time through studying.

Good Luck! I know you will pass on the next attempt!
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Try Practising through the Trancender Exams.
    If you're getting 90% - 95% there you will pass the actual exam. I assure you.
    I passed 70-270 this way and my CCNA.

On those questions I don't understand (Whether I got the question correctly or not), I study extensively through other ebooks and tried them hands on. icon_wink.gif

Manols
  • denko777denko777 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    brAun wrote:

You came really close, Just be courageous and, you will get it next time !!

Good Luck!!! icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif
  • chardychardy Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dont worry you are not that far away from it, just get your printout and build in the week areas and use Sybex edition books. Hang in there you can do it!
    Lost One