JNCIA-ER(JN0-341)

nedian123nedian123 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear all,

I would be appearing for JNCIA-ER exam in next week. I would like to know if any one have recently appeared for this exam please share the details.

Regards,

Akhtar

Comments

• PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I plan to, worked a lot with Juniper firewalls over the last 6 months, would say im completely competent with them now.

Anybody on these forums who has taken this exam will tell you, they can't give you details about the exam, it breaks the Juniper certifcation exam NDA.

As for the JNCIA-ER exam, well the objectives are:-

http://www.juniper.net/training/certification/resources_jnciaer.html - But I hope you have already read them.

If you search the recent post made you will notice there is a free fasttrack course centre for the JNCIA-ER AND a free exam voucher, I hope you have taken advantage of this icon_cool.gif

Goodluck in the exam.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • milliampmilliamp Member Posts: 135
    I am a JNCIA-M, I signed up for the JNCIA-ER fast track program and did pretty good on the practice test.

Can anyone who completed the JNCIA-ER say how hard the practice test is in comparison to the actual JNCIA-ER?
  • nedian123nedian123 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Thanks Pash & Millamp for update. Actually i have cleared the online pre-assessment test & have received free voucher. I just wanted to discuss whether do I need to some extra stuff like JUNOS cookbook or else except that Video training & 400 pages book having presentation slides......

My JNCIA-ER exam with Prometric is on 9th July. Millamp have u appeared for this exam ??

Regards,

Akhtar
    I have not taken the JNCIA-ER yet, but I believe you will need more than the PDF provided to pass the exam unless you have a J series to mess around with.
  • rammstein_geekorammstein_geeko Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Gurus, anyone got the reviewer or pdf ?

Pls post it here or have the links provided.. THANK YOU SO MUCH..
  • SySiQSySiQ Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yipee! just cleared my JNCIA-ER exam today 98% ! and i tell u its tooooo easy..

I suggest you go through the study guide twice and take the freely available DEMO cert exams from certexam sites .. this is all u need to clear the exam.

regards,

SySiQ
  • seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Congrats!

Was is easier than the JNCIA-M?
    Lab first, ask questions later
    seraphus wrote:
    Congrats!

Yes.
  • SySiQSySiQ Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    seraphus wrote:
    Congrats!

very very easy ... tooo easy :)
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Did you free on the guys study the PDF for the M series that is free on the website? I wasn't sure if this would cover the topics for the ER exam or not. If you didn't use the free PDF what recources did you use? Thanks for your help guys.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.